Wednesday, August 27, 2008

1930's Marital Test

88

As a 1930s wife, I am
Very Superior

Take the test!



I copied this from Ann Kelly's blog. There is also a test for husbands. I'm pleased with my results. My favorite question/trait was "Puts her cold feet on husband at night to warm them". I do this all the time! I think I must have the coldest feet of any person alive (at least Wes probably thinks so.) I'm not sure if that is a trait of a 1930's wife or not but I guess it didn't hurt my score! Take the test and let me know how you did.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

looks like you did good the one on blog I got a 78 i think but I retook with just a couple of changes and got a 94.

Ashlee said...

I took it too and didn't do as well as you but maybe I'll try retaking it and reading more carefully. :) Also, I thought I'd let you know that I've switched to writing on my other blog now, http://claywoman.blogspot.com I haven't posted much at all on the one you have linked, but I am writing on this other one now.