Monday, May 7, 2007

Let The Blogging Begin!

Hello everyone! I finally decided to create my own blog. My very smart and creative husband (did I mention handsome too!) came up with my clever blog name. The purpose of this blog is exactly what the title says - to share the inner me with you. These thoughts might be profound (at least to me) or completely random. But I also want to use this blog to keep my family and friends informed about our life here in Lexington. I've found that since being married it is difficult to stay in touch with everyone as I would like. Hopefully, this blog will help. I've left the comments open to everyone so you don't have to have an account to post a comment. Please feel free to comment on something I've written or just say hello. I hope you enjoy the Jenn within!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good, I get to leave the first comment! I am always interested in the Jenn within. I know her fairly well, often times better than she may realize and, on rare occasions, better than even she might know the Jenn within. Of course, there is so much to Jenn that I can spend a lifetime learning about her and still be learning when the "last bell rings". I am always interested to learn about her, to know what she thinks, likes, and cares about. I look forward to the revelations that follow.

Daddy

Anonymous said...

I am glad the rest of the world will get to see the Jenn within and love her like we do.

My only suggestion for your blogging is to leave out all references about your time in prison. While it was 10 years solitary years of exploring the Jenn within (bars), that is a chapter in your life you should put behind you.

I love you.

Wes said...

Welcome to the blog world! I am sure this is soon to become my favorite blog in all of the world wide web. After all, it's written by my favorite person and about my favorite person.

I am looking forward to reading your thoughts, baby. I love you.