Wednesday, May 9, 2007

Hello, Love.


I just love the Gecko on the Geico commercials! Anytime that I am flipping the channels I stop immediately when one of his commercials is on. Unfortunately, that doesn't happen often enough. Instead, they show the commercials with the silly caveman. I just don't think he's very funny. At least the Geico website and store are almost all about the Gecko. He always brings a smile to my face with his cute British accent. Hopefully, Geico will keep this cute little guy around for awhile. But even if they don't, I've always got my husband who does the best British accent (even better than the Gecko!) Pip, Pip Cheerio!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the post, love.

Say, if it doesn't work out with the chum in the picture there, give me a call, eh?

Anonymous said...

Is that British accent anything like a "Hawaiian" accent? I used to know someone who spoke Hawaiian!

Love, Daddy

Anonymous said...

Hey pal!
It was great to talk to you last night! And I'm glad you told me about the site; I look forward to reading more about what's going on with you. Hope the pinto beans turned out well. :)

Love,
Kristi

Jenn said...

Mr. Gecko,

I'll keep your number on speed dial ;)

Jenn said...

I don't think they speak "Hawaiian" anymore! It's a lost language.

Jenn said...

Kristi,

It was great to talk to you too! Did you watch LOST? Wow. That's all I can say. The beans turned out well. I think I'll blog about the whole experience soon. Love ya!

Anonymous said...

I saw something cuter than the gecko this morning. A smiling face walked into my bedroom and shouted "peek-a-boo, Daddy Uke" and brought me a "pretend" cup of coffee and a smile! You never earn enough money to buy that. Those are the treasures of your heart earned only by giving your heart and your time. These are the treasures we count and measure when we look back on our lives. Don't ever stop speaking Hawaiian! That is also a treasure of the heart.

Love Daddy "Daddy Uke"