Thursday, November 6, 2008

Lil' Punkin Pie



For Noah's first Halloween, we dressed him up as a pumpkin. I found his costume for $6 at Kroger. What I loved about it was that it was called "Lil' Punkin Pie." That is what I've called Noah since he was born - my little Punkin Pie. I thought the costume was appropriate. We dressed him up and let him help us hand out candy to our neighbors. Well, he didn't exactly help us but he had fun watching all of the people pass by. Here are some pictures we took of our little Punkin with the pumpkins.



4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Usually one has to put a candle or electric bulb in a pumpkin to light it. "Lil Punkin" is lit by his internal joy radiating out through his beautiful smile. These pictures in turn make us smile!

Amber said...

He is the most precious little punkin pie I have seen in a long time!!! I can't believe he is growing so fast! But it's so much fun to see them grow and learn. I taught my 5-yr-old niece to tie her shoes today and her little face just lit up the first time she did it all on her own!!! Oh, those precious moments are such sweet blessings!

Dena said...

What a CUTIE!

Anonymous said...

That is my precious little nephew. I love him and you guys both.