Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Freedom!


Noah experienced a new freedom today - standing up in the crib! I heard him waking up from his nap and was about to fix a bottle. Then I noticed that he was pretty quiet. I thought that maybe he had fallen back to sleep which he sometimes does. When I looked at the monitor, I was quite shocked. There was my baby boy standing up in his crib holding on to the rails!! He has never done that before. Somehow he pulled himself to a sitting position and then pulled himself up. I really wish I could have seen him do it! I took some video and pictures to capture this historic moment. Here are some of the ones I took. You can tell that he is really checking out his room!







"Look at me - I'm a big boy!"

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Each day of life turns another page of revelation. Noah is on the ride with eyes wide open! He shows the joy in his smile and in his eyes.

Anonymous said...

I miss that boy!

Christy said...

I hear we have a mutual friend! Miss Amber is a joy to have around, isn't she? Your blog is lovely with all of its adorable pictures. Proof that God is so good and gracious! May you continue in His blessings!

Carol said...

I am also a friend of Amber's. Enjoy your little guy...they don't stay little for long! He is definitely a cutie!

Anonymous said...

I miss you too, Daddy Luke!

Jenn said...

Thanks Christy and Karo! Amber is a joy. I'm glad that you all decided to look at my blog. I will be reading yours as well.