Monday, October 15, 2007

Oh boy, a BOY!

Wes and I are delighted to announce that we are having a baby boy! His name is Noah Wesley. He definitely wasn't shy during the ultrasound. He showed us right away that he is a boy :) . But the best news of all from the ultrasound is that he is healthy. All of the pictures looked really good. Based on Noah's measurements from the ultrasound, my due date could actually be a week early. However, the doctor still wants to stick with February 21st. Right now, Noah is 1lb and 1oz. He is a growing little boy! I've been feeling him move more and actually felt him from outside of my belly. Wes was able to feel him last night and we both saw my belly poke out from his movement. What an exciting time! I can't wait for the movements to get stronger. We are really looking forward to meeting our precious son! In the meantime, we have this sweet little picture of his face to look at every day. Isn't he handsome?!


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I gotta say he sure does resemble his momma! That is a Jennifer smile if ever I saw one! Well, I suppose there is some resemblance to Wes too! He is a very handsome boy and I too eagerly look forward to learning about him and getting to know the unique attributes of his personality. But, I won't have to wait to see his first smile!

Glenda said...

Jennifer,

I am so excited for you and Wes! And I love the name Noah...it's perfect! Tim and I are praying for you guys every day!

Love ya,
Glenda

Jenn said...

Thanks, Glenda! We definitely appreciate your prayers!

Love,
Jennifer

Anonymous said...

I am so excited to have another grandchild. I am excited to have my first grandchild from my daughter. I am excited to have another grandson. Noah,I can't wait to meet you and hold you and introduce myself. I can tell you already have your mommy's sweet smile. We are going to have so much fun getting to know each other. Nana can hardly wait to hold you, sing to you, buy you toys, play with you and cook your favorite foods. I love you already!!! Jennifer, I am so happy for you and Wes. I know you will be great parents to Noah.

Anonymous said...

Thanks, Nana. I can't wait to meet you and Daddy Luke. I've heard how much fun you are and how much you already love me. I'll be eating at mom's for awhile but I've heard you make really yummy food. I know that I'm going to have lots of fun playing with my Nana and Daddy Luke! I love you. See you in February!